What is ad campaign management?
Web campaign management covers all ad campaign activities from start to finish—from planning and creating digital campaigns to analyzing results and optimization. It includes measuring the performance and conversations around Google campaigns as well as ad campaigns on social networks like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and YouTube (and any others that may have popped up between us writing and you reading these words!).
Our mission is to achieve your campaign objectives. We start by purchasing keywords on search engines like Google (SEM) or purchasing media placement on websites.
Why do you need one?
It’s no longer enough to count on organic content alone to achieve your online objectives. It takes a combination of native and paid content for brands today to make their mark on the web. That’s why it’s so important to roll out strong ad campaigns to support your sales efforts.
Every good ad campaign starts with a solid strategy, carefully thought out by digital specialists. The digital world is moving so fast, it’s hard to keep up with the latest trends and features on your own. Trust us, teamwork is essential when it comes to planning effective ad campaigns. Every member of our digital team has specific expertise in web optimization, data analysis or content production. And they each add their own special touch to optimize our clients’ campaigns.
The expert selected to manage the ad campaigns needs specific knowledge to optimize the online ad buy. This person sets objectives, segments target audiences and closely monitors results to adjust the campaign as needed. We use the latest tools available to monitor performance in real time to generate a greater return on investment for you.
As this is what we love to do, and we do it daily for different clients operating in various sectors, we have created a recipe for well-targeted campaigns that allow us to reach precisely the people interested.
How do we manage ad campaigns at Spritz?
- We schedule the campaign. We define the campaign parameters and program the ads.
- We measure the performance of the content. We use predetermined performance indicators to measure the performance of the ads, so we can optimize the choice of audience and maximize the budget. All this with the goal of getting the best possible results.
- We measure the performance of ad placements.. We analyze the performance of creative content by location (Facebook news feed, Messenger, Stories) to deliver the right content to the right place.
- We test content throughout the campaign. Our digital team closely monitors campaigns and performs A/B testing to determine which messages and visuals best meet the objectives.
We take all of these steps daily to achieve the predefined objectives and generate the best possible return on investment (ROI).
What are the qualities of a great ad campaign manager?
- Strategic thinking. They focus on the most profitable actions to best serve the client.
- Attention to detail. They don’t let anything slip by and are skilled at following plans to the letter. Attention to detail is a must in delivering impeccable campaigns.
- Effectiveness. They achieve results through calculated and intelligent effort because they understand that time and energy are precious.
- Analytical skills. It takes a real love of numbers to spend your days analyzing and deconstructing them in order to optimize campaigns.
- Curiosity. The entire Spritz team shares the same intellectual curiosity. A desire to keep on learning every day about the new and ever-evolving trends in the digital world.