Community management, defined.
Spark conversations with your community on various social platforms, manage interactions and follow the evolution of online trends.
Looking to boost your presence on social platforms? Strategic and professional social media management is at the heart of what we do… and has been for more than nine years.
Account creation (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google My Business)
– Implementation of management tools
– Social media strategy
– Content calendar creation
– Content creation (content marketing)
– Observation, interaction, moderation
– Crisis management
– Coverage of live events on social networks
– Management of social network reviews
– Competition management
Why do you need it?
To make your brand shine. Good community management offers multiple benefits. We want the brands we represent to shine on their social platforms, on the web and in the world of community management.
To showcase your creativity. The stronger and brighter your posts, the more thy appear in users’ feeds. Social media is an opportunity to boost your notoriety, to engage in meaningful conversations with your community, and to promote your products and services.
To boost your credibility. In the age of all things digital, it pays to engage. And interacting with your community is key to building credibility. Fans today expect brands to answer their questions, engage in the comments, congratulate them, apologize when needed and interact with them in a human way. And they often reward the brands that do!
Social media management, Spritz-style
Creative, informed and responsive, our community managers are responsible for managing social accounts like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google My Business. They take the lead in writing, translating and editing content calendars, and in creating original and relevant content that’s aligned with the company’s values and goals. They post, monitor and moderate the brand’s various accounts and manage contests. They’re the social media wizards you want on your team!
A good community manager is…
- Responsive.They find the answers to every question and deliver them as quickly as possible.
- Creative. They find fun and unique ways to engage and entertain the community.
- Efficient. They make smart and calculated moves to get results in real time.
- Strategic. They always make the most profitable decisions.
- Flexible. They adapt to the unexpected and stay ahead of the latest trends.
- Proactive. They never work on autopilot and avoid being too reactive.
- Resourceful. They’re always in problem-solving mode.
No matter what business you’re in, we can support you. Ask about our social media services right here!